INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
In accordance with Law 34/2002 of July 11 on information society services and electronic commerce (Spanish abbreviation: LSSI), in relation to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5 on Data Protection and the Guarantee of Digital Rights (Spanish abbreviation: LOPDGDD), it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of users of all websites that use expendable cookies before the user browses the site.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies, such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by web servers to store and retrieve information about visitors, as well as to ensure the correct functioning of the site.
By using these devices, the web server can remember users' data, such as preferences for displaying the pages on the server, name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATION AND EXCEPTED COOKIES
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require users' informed consent are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies. This excludes technical cookies and those necessary for website operation or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES ACCORDING TO PURPOSE
- Technical and functional cookies: those that allow users to browse a website, platform or application and use the various options or services it offers.
- Analytical Cookies: those that allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure website, application or platform activity and draw up browsing profiles for users of such websites, applications and platforms to make improvements based on analyses of data on how the service is used.
- Advertising Cookies: those that enable the most effective management of the advertising spaces which, where applicable, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as published content or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: those that collect information about users' preferences and personal choices (re-targeting) to enable the most effective management of the advertising spaces which, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service.
- Social media cookies: those set by social media platforms on their services to allow you to share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your on-line activity outside the services they provide. This may affect the content and messages you see on other services you visit.
- Affiliate cookies: those that make it possible to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliate companies).
- Security cookies: those that store encrypted information to protect the data stored in them from malicious attacks by third parties.
TYPES OF COOKIES ACCORDING TO OWNERSHIP
- Own cookies: those that are sent to the user's terminal from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: those sent to the user's terminal from a computer or domain not managed by the publisher, but rather by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
TYPES OF COOKIES ACCORDING TO STORAGE TIME
- Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user is accessing a website.
- Persistent cookies: cookies in which the data remains stored on the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, ranging from a few minutes to several years.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Printa-Cal Calcomanía Técnica S.L. is the Data Controller of the Data Subject's personal data and informs you that said data will be processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), for which you are provided with the following processing information:
- Purposes of processing: as specified in the section on cookies used on this website.
- Legitimation of the processing: by consent of the data subject (art. 6.1 GDPR).
- Data storage criteria: as specified in the section on cookies used on the website.
- Communication of data: data will not be communicated to third parties, except for cookies owned by third parties or by legal obligation.
Data subject's rights:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, and limitation of or opposition to its processing.
- The right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if you believe that the processing does not comply with applicable regulations.
Contact details for exercising your rights:
Printa-Cal Calcomanía Técnica S.L. Address: C/ de la Selva, 2, Naves 9, 10, 11, POLÍGONO INDUSTRIAL LES SALINES
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
From this panel you can configure the cookies the website can install on your browser, except for technical or functional cookies necessary for browsing and using the different options or services offered.
The cookies selected indicate that the user authorizes the installation in his/her browser and data processing under the conditions set forth in the Cookies Policy.
The user can check or uncheck the selector depending on whether he/she wants to accept or reject the installation of cookies.
Technical and functional:
Property / Cookie / Purpose / Storage time
- printa-cal.com / laravel_session / Internally uses laravel laravel_session to identify a session instance for a user / Session
- google.com / CONSENT / Google's Cookie Consent Tracker / 17 years
Property / Cookie / Purpose / Storage time
- google.com / 1P_JAR / These cookies are set through embedded YouTube videos. They record anonymous statistical data on, for example, how many times the video is played and the settings used for playback. / one month
- google.com / NID / These cookies are used to collect website statistics, track conversion rates and personalize Google ads / 7 months
- youtube.com / VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE / Attempts to estimate users' bandwidth on YouTube pages with embedded videos / 6 months
Third-party services are beyond the publisher's control. Providers may modify their terms of service, purpose and use of the cookies, etc. at any time.
External providers of this website:
Google / https://privacy.google.com/tak... / https://www.laravel.com
You... / https://privacy.google.com/tak...
MANAGE COOKIES FROM YOUR BROWSER
- Delete cookies from the device / Cookies already on a device can be deleted by clearing the browser history, which deletes cookies from all websites visited.
However, some of the saved information (e.g. login data or website preferences) may also be lost.
- Manage site-specific cookies / To have more precise control over site-specific cookies, users can adjust their privacy and cookie settings in their browser.
- Blocking cookies / Although most modern browsers can be configured to prevent cookies from being installed on your devices, this may require you to manually adjust certain preferences each time you visit a site or page. In addition, some services and features may not work properly (e.g. profile logins).
HOW TO DELETE COOKIES FROM THE MOST COMMON BROWSERS
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Internet Explorer. Version 11: http://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- Firefox. Version 65.0.1 / https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies
- Safari Version 5.1 / https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Opera / https://help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/#clearBrowsingData